The South Skyline Emergency Preparedness Organization (SSEPO):
- Is sponsored by the South Skyline Association and was established in approximately 2004 to promote community based disaster preparedness and response for the neighborhoods of South Skyline
What does an emergency-prepared South Skyline Community look like?
- Individual neighborhoods with their own emergency preparedness plans
- South Skyline Area “regional emergency support hubs” located at the MROSD Skyline Field Office, Las Cumbres and other applicable locations as needed
- Tri-County emergency support by the the counties in which we live (San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz)
- A Board of Directors
- Medical director
- Emergency communications director
- 501c3 non-profit status was granted in December 2015. For information on how to make a donation, go to Donations
- For information on Officers and Neighborhood Coordinators, go to Contacts.
SSEPO has recently developed a South Skyline:
Success of SSEPO depends on its volunteers: