SSEPO promotes emergency preparedness and response capability at the neighborhood level in the event of a disaster that overwhelms traditional emergency response resource:
- Emergency Preparation Day at Skyline Ridge
- Community First Arrivers/First Aid Training - at Saratoga Summit
- Facilitate neighborhood organization and training - antennas!
- Coordinate with Fire Departments and promote CERT in our area
- Area wide radio infrastructure working with Ares - watch on YouTube!
- Emergency medical supplies - including medical trailer
- Area wide disaster drills - take a look!
Serving the neighborhoods of South Skyline
and adjacent mountain communities
- Castanea Ridge/Portola Heights
- Heather Heights
- Hwy. 9 adjacent to Skyline Blvd.
- Indian Rock Ranch
- Langley Hill
- Las Cumbres
- Middleton Tract
- Monkey Rock
- Portola / Alpine
- Rocky Creek
- Rosemary Lane
- Skyline Blvd. south of Oakridge to Bear Creek Rd.
- Waterman Gap
SSEPO is not a membership organization. The Board of Directors consists of a President, Treasurer, Secretary, Medical Director, Communications Director, and Neighborhood Coordinators. All South Skyline residents are welcome at SSEPO Board meetings (see calendar).